[BLDG-SIM] Active Chilled Beam Model

Peter Simmonds peter.simmonds at ibece.net
Mon Sep 11 15:35:52 PDT 2006

Very simple. Model the chilled beam as a fan coil for cooling only and
remove the associated fan power.

Peter Simmonds Ph.D.
Associate
IBE Consulting Engineers
14130 Riverside Drive Suite 201
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
p:   (818) 377-8220
f:    (818) 377-8230
m:  (818) 219-1284
IDEAS FOR THE BUILT ENVIRONMENT <blocked::http://www.ibece.com/>

This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution
is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the