[BLDG-SIM] HELP FOR EQUEST SIMULATION FILES (.PH.D)

anuragroy at vsnl.com anuragroy at vsnl.com
Mon Apr 2 13:03:37 PDT 2007

Dear friends,

I am a research scholar doing my research on Green building Index of hospitailty buildings through life cycle assessment of Embodied and operational energy of eveloved design patterns of the hotel block. ( Department of Architecture, School of Planning and Architecture, New Delhi India)

I have evolved 7 simple Design patterns, each identical in floor area, number of floors and material specifications.
I have been able to simulate 5 patterns in equest, but am unable to create file for balance two patterns. A) Pattern with an atrium and rooms facing towards the atrium. B) Pattern with an Atrium and rooms facing outwards. These are also very simple blocks, but I am unable to do the zoning for the Atrium.

Can anyone has time to help me create file in equest  for these two patterns, so that I am able to simulate for operational energy of these two patterns for different climatic zones and orientations.

I shall be grateful to anyone one who can help me create these two files in equest.
This will help me a great deal in finalising my ph.d research work.

Thanks and regards

Anurag Roy