[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1 - window SHGC

Jeff Haberl jeffhaberl at tees.tamus.edu
Mon Apr 16 06:26:41 PDT 2007

FYI.

There is a MS thesis on this topic at the ESL's web site "ecalc.tamu.edu" go to "public" then "reports" then "thesis". Look for the thesis by Jaya Mukhopadyay.

CWF plays a big role as well as SHGC vs SC.

Jeff

Jeff S. Haberl, Ph.D., P.E.............................jhaberl at esl.tamu.edu

Department of Architecture.......................Lab Ph: 979-845-6065

Energy Systems Laboratory.......................FAX: 979-862-2457

Texas A&M University..............................77843-3581

College Station, Texas, USA.......................URL: www-esl.tamu.edu

BB 8=/  8=)  :=)  8=)  ;=)  8=)  8=()  8=) 8=?  8=)  8=)  8= BB