[BLDG-SIM] eQUST Shell footprint shape

Zhen Tian tianzhen9 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 14 11:11:51 PDT 2007

Dear all,

  I use imported autocad file to trace the the footprint shape in different floors. However, I found that in my model the shell always offset some obvious distance from one shell to another. But in the autocad file, differetn layers have the same original point.

  Does someone have the same experience and can tell me how to solve this problem in eQUEST? I guess I did not setup something correct in the wizard.

  Thanks a lot.

  Regards,

  David