[BLDG-SIM] cannot meet ASHRAE 90.1 required hours

yizhao1 at vt.edu yizhao1 at vt.edu
Mon Aug 13 12:09:16 PDT 2007

Hi all-
I'm runing a simulation with eQuest for a baseline required by ASHRAE 90.1.
system type 7, VAV w/reheat iis used. I've increased the heating and cooling
capacity of VAVs significanlty, but the umet hours are still exceed the
requirements, and do not change much as I change the heating and cooling
capacity of the VAV system.
Do you know what the problem is? Any susgestion would be helpful!

Thanks in advance!

Ying Zhao