[BLDG-SIM] Citi Multi Variable Refrigerant System

Tara Frentrop tstreck at WoodHarbinger.com
Fri Aug 31 10:52:44 PDT 2007

Yes,

Contact Martyn Dodd with EnerySoft for that information.

Tara

________________________________

From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of Vaibhav
Potnis
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2007 10:27 PM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Citi Multi Variable Refrigerant System

Is there documentation about how these systems are represented in
EnergyPro?

Vaibhav Potnis
www.greenbuildingservices.com
________________________________

From: "Tara Frentrop" <tstreck at WoodHarbinger.com>
To: <BLDG-SIM at gard.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:28:42 -0700

	Dana,

	A model has been created which can simulate Mitsubishi City
Multi. It is called EnergyPro and was developed by Energy Soft. Their
web address is:

	http://www.energysoft.com/

	Tara Frentrop
	Mechanical Engineer