[BLDG-SIM] ERV (Energy recovery ventilation) simulation in eQuest

J.L. Niu Bejlniu at polyu.edu.hk
Thu Aug 30 20:00:54 PDT 2007

Therefore for summer season heat recovery, if the climate is hot and humid, total heat recovery with both moisture and sensible heat recovery can offer a better energy saving.

What is more complicated for simulation anaylsis, that total heat exchange effectiveness varies with air conditions on both sides, but a simplfied average effective can be used with reasonable accuracy.

JL Niu