[BLDG-SIM] Exterior shades / daylight on floor surface - ECOTECT

Josh K jeemang at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 14:11:51 PDT 2007

I agree with the recommendation to check out DAYSIM; it's free, works very
nicely with ECOTECT, and in my experience, gives useful and accurate
results. I've provided a link to a .pdf that gives an excellent (and
succinct) introduction to using DAYSIM with ECOTECT.

http://irc.nrc-cnrc.gc.ca/ie/lighting/daylight/daysim/GettingStarted.pdf

Josh

Josh Kjenner, EIT, LEED AP
Manasc Isaac Architects Ltd.
10225 100 Avenue :: Edmonton, AB T5J 0A1
780.429.3977