[BLDG-SIM] cannot meet ASHRAE 90.1 required hours

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Aug 15 13:23:20 PDT 2007

Another area to check is night time setback. If for example you setback
too far and have to throttle back in the morning without cycling on
early enough that could be a problem. Also - make sure your fan schedule
matches your heating/cooling schedule - if you ramp up at 6:00 am, but
the fans don't come on till 8:00 am, the loads will be unmet in those 2
hours. Also, if you have multiple zones attached to the same system, and
your control zone is significantly smaller than the other ones, you
might have unmet loads.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.
~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.