[BLDG-SIM] eQuest approval for federal tax deduction mondeling?

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at sevengroup.com
Thu Aug 9 13:51:18 PDT 2007

A very good question!  I have actually been getting yelled at and
threatened by clients (we won't hire you again) because eQUEST is not on
the list and they can't get the tax credit based on the models I am
doing.

I received an email from Jeff Hirsh several months ago indicating it
would be on the list in 1-2 months.

Marcus Sheffer

Energy Opportunities, Inc/a 7group Company

1200 E Camping Area Road, Wellsville, PA  17365

717-292-2636, sheffer at sevengroup.com <mailto:sheffer at sevengroup.com>

www.sevengroup.com