[BLDG-SIM] LEED C&S Lighting load

Renee Azerbegi renee at ambient-e.com
Wed Aug 8 15:44:29 PDT 2007

Chris,

If you go for the Tenant Guideline credit in LEED CS and you include occupancy sensors, daylight sensors, and/or W/sf for lighting fixtures in the Tenant Guidelines you can achieve the lighting efficiency savings for EAc1. We have done this for a project in the past and it has been accepted by the USGBC.

<http://www.ambient-e.com/>

Renée

Renée Azerbegi, CEM, LEED-AP

ambient energy - solar & sustainable design solutions

t 303.278.1532 | c 303.885.2695 | f 303.278.8533 | ambient-e.com