[BLDG-SIM] LEED C&S Lighting load

Taylor, Russell D UTRC TaylorRD at utrc.utc.com
Wed Aug 8 12:11:39 PDT 2007

LEED C&S specifies that proposed and baseline lighting in tenant spaces
should be identical because lighting design for these spaces is usually
done as part of the tenant fit-out. You generally cannot take credit for
occupancy sensors in these spaces either, and for the same reason.
However, if the tenant space lighting is specified then I think you have
to model the lighting load in the proposed design case as it is shown on
the drawings and take the penalty for the higher than 90.1-2004 LPDs.

_______

Russell D Taylor, Ph.D.
UTRC | 411 Silver Lane, MS 129-85 | East Hartford, CT 06108 | Ph: (860)
610-7485
_______