[BLDG-SIM] Dedicated Fresh Air

Tim Johnson timj at ctagroup.com
Mon Dec 3 08:20:17 PST 2007

I am fairly new to eQuest and am trying to model a building with a demand based dedicated fresh air VAV system as well as a cooling only VAV system.  Is there any way to model two units serving the same zone?  I am also curious if anyone knows the best way to deal with occupancy and CO2 sensors as a part of my demand based fresh air system.  Any guidance you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tim Johnson
(208)336-4900 ext. 8217
timj at ctagroup.com