[Bldg-sim] Moving BLDG-SIM Mailing List to ONEBUILDING.ORG

Jason Glazer jglazer at gardanalytics.com
Fri Dec 7 06:09:43 PST 2007

BLDG-SIM Members,

In an effort to make managing mailing lists a bit easier and
free up some bandwidth at work, I have decided to move
mailing list hosting from the GARD.COM domain to a new
domain named ONEBUILDING.ORG.

You should be receiving a notice from the ONEBUILDING.ORG
address saying you have been subscribed. In addition, I'm
sending this message to both the BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM and
BLDG-SIM at ONEBUILDING.ORG. You should receive this message
twice with a slightly different subject line. If you do not
receive both notices by tomorrow, please let me know.

The new service will automatically archive messages but at a
new address

http://lists.onebuilding.org/pipermail/bldg-sim-onebuilding.org/

I will deactivating the BLDG-SIM at GARD.COM mailing list so,
for now on, please send any messages to the
BLDG-SIM at ONEBUILDING.ORG address. I'm still running the
mailing lists so please let me know if you have any
questions or concerns.

Thanks

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users