[Bldg-sim] My Password

Murray Milne milne at ucla.edu
Thu Dec 13 15:14:11 PST 2007

Can you send me my password so I can set up to receive only one email
from you per day...

Thank you...

Murray
Milne                                                      Research
Professor
UCLA,  Department of Architecture and Urban Design, Los Angeles, 90095
             UCLA Office   Voice:
(310)206-7021                   Fax: (310)825-8959
             Malibu Office  Voice: (310)454-7328            E-mail:
milne at ucla.edu
All our  ENERGY DESIGN TOOLS  software can be downloaded free from:
             http://www.aud.ucla.edu/energy-design-tools
Please try HEED, Home Energy Efficient Design, and give us your thoughts:
             http://www.aud.ucla.edu/heed