[Bldg-sim] FW: eQUEST courses

Keith Swartz kswartz at ecw.org
Thu Dec 20 12:55:11 PST 2007

The Energy Center of Wisconsin is setting up another eQuest training
session for the spring and probably another in the fall. (We just had a
two-day session last week, so you just missed it.) The first day is
basic training and the second day is intermediate. You can sign up for
either day or both days. We are accepting names of people interested in
the spring session. We will send you details when they are finalized. If
you are interested, please send your contact information to Kathryn
Schiedermayer at kschiedermayer at ecw.org.

We also have other training opportunities that you might be interested
in, so check out our website at www.ecw.org. Click on "events calendar"
near the upper right.

We are also looking to hire more building energy modelers. See the
website for details.

Sincerely,

Keith Swartz, PE, LEED(r) AP

Energy Center of Wisconsin

455 Science Drive

Suite 200

Madison, WI 53711

Phone: 608-238-8276 ext. 123

Fax:     608-238-0523

www.ecw.org

The Energy Center of Wisconsin is an independent, non-profit
organization that seeks solutions to energy challenges.