[Bldg-sim] Strange Bug in eQUEST?

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Dec 26 11:18:51 PST 2007

Sorry for the cryptic email title. I spent most of Monday building the
shell for this building I am trying to model in eQUEST. The building has
multiple punched openings in a number of facades, so instead of creating
individual components, I created linked copied (to make it easier to
edit).

Well-  today I tried to open my file, and it is giving me multiple
errors along with showing most of my walls missing.

Has this happened to anyone before? If so, is there an easy fix for it?

Thanks

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.

~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.