[Bldg-sim] Chiller part load raw data points into eQuest

Rishabh Kasliwal RKasliwal at cogentenergy.com
Thu Dec 20 11:11:11 PST 2007

John,

Here's a thought. Speaking from memory.

I believe in CoolTools you can insert the data you have (IPLV data), say at 4-5 conditions and then it will search it against a library and suggest a closest match.

When you select a match (assuming you get one) then you can have it spit out the EIR-fT, CAP-Ft and EIR-fPLR curves.

Obsiously you need CoolTools to do this. I tried searching for it and wasn't able to fine it (only 5 minutes).

You could try calling PGE Energy Center and have them locate it for you. It is supposed to be a free ware.

Thanks,

Rishabh

Rishabh Kasliwal, P.E

Cogent Energy, Inc.