[Bldg-sim] parametric runs

David S Eldridge DSE at grummanbutkus.com
Thu Dec 27 14:50:13 PST 2007

Try the *.prd files, use notepad or other text editor to open them.

The order of options should be okay to change, except be careful with
any runs that are based on options other than the baseline case.

I would also delete all of the existing simulation outputs from the
prior parametric sims to start with a clean slate.

David