[BLDG-SIM] Got textbook on energy-efficient building design and modeling?

Thomas White twhite at glumac.com
Tue Feb 27 10:02:45 PST 2007

Greetings fellow BLDG-SIMmers,

Here's a question I'm hoping you all might be able to help me with. I have the opportunity to teach a class spring quarter on energy modeling and energy-efficient building design at our local technical college. Students are juniors and seniors earning their degrees in renewable energy engineering.

Although I have plenty of reports and websites I can use for references and resources, but I'd be interested in any recommendations you might have for a suitable *textbook* on this subject. If you could go even one better and suggest where/from whom I might get a desk copy for review, I'd be much obliged.

Thanks for all your input. I'll be glad to follow up summarize your suggestions in BLDG-SIM.

...Tom

Thomas J. White, P.E.
Associate
Lead Engineer, Energy Services
LEED® Accredited Professional

 <http://www.glumac.com/>
  _____

320 SW Washington, Suite 200
Portland, OR 97204-2640
T.  503.227.5280  F. 503.274.7674  D. 503-345-6246

Thinking. Inside the building.
 <http://www.glumac.com/> http://www.glumac.com