[bldg-sim] Costa Rica weather file

Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV Drury.Crawley at EE.DOE.GOV
Thu Feb 1 08:28:27 PST 2007

We have created a Meteonorm 5.1 file for San Jose, Costa Rica
in EnergyPlus format.  It is posted on the EnergyPlus_Support YahooGroup.

        File        : /Meteonorm_Weather_Files/CRI_San.Jose_MN5.zip
        Description :

      You can access the file at the URL:

                      "Ramana Koti"
                      <ramana.koti at gmail.      To: bldg-sim at gard.com
                      com>                     cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  [bldg-sim] Costa Rica weather file
                      bldg-sim at gard.com

                      01/31/2007 05:50 PM       |--------------------------|
                      Please respond to         | ( ) Federal Record       |
                      ramana.koti               | (*) Not a Federal Record |
                                                |--------------------------|

                                     User Filed as: Not Categorized in ERMS

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
       |                                                                                    |
       | If this external e-mail is a record and you are the first EERE recipient, click the|
       |           'File to ERMS' button in the toolbar to categorize this e-mail           |
        ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

All,

I'm looking for Costa Rica weather file, preferably in energy plus format
for climate analysis using climate consultant. It's not listed on the
energy plus weather data website. Any pointers to alternate ways of doing
it?

Ramana Koti, Sustainable Building Analyst
LEED AP

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com