[BLDG-SIM] Energy Tax Credits

Lee Shawn slee at beardsley.com
Wed Feb 28 12:40:30 PST 2007

Mike,

There are two ways to do the light energy saving right now.  One is
based on the whole building energy and power cost; you must reach 16-2/3
% saving based on the whole building.  Another way is based on light
design prescription per ASHRAE 90.1-2001; you must reach 30% ~ 50%
saving based on ASHRAE.  See IRS Notice 2006-52 from its web site for
detail.

Shawn Lee, P.E.
Beardsley Design Associates
64 South Street