[bldg-sim] Photovoltaics - cost payback

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Feb 14 18:11:11 PST 2007

I've found a really good resource thats location specific and calculates state specific and federal tax benefits is www.findsolar.com

You can even select specific utilities (although I have found its better to check whether your local utility has special buy back rates)

Check it out.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design · Technological Expertise · Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com