[bldg-sim] Min Outdoor Air

Aulbach, John jaulbach at nexant.com
Tue Jan 30 14:15:08 PST 2007

Steve:

What type of HVAC system are you running? A VAV system Outside air will only see the mixing with return air upstream of the coil. The cooling coil will adjust as required to maintain the 55 °F setpoint need as outside conditions change.  Downstream, the reheat coils will never see the outside conditions.

Correct me if I am wrong...