[bldg-sim] passive solar simulation

Zoeteman, Mark R. mrzoeteman at FTCH.com
Tue Jan 30 08:43:19 PST 2007

Check out SBIC's "Designing Low Energy Buildings: Passive Solar
Strategies & Energy 10 Software"

http://www.sbicouncil.org/store/e10.php?PHPSESSID=fda65f421e42bc28b1ce7f
e25e589561

Mark Zoeteman, FTC&H

________________________________

From: bldg-sim at gard.com [mailto:bldg-sim at gard.com] On Behalf Of
Kingsley, Michael L.
Sent: Tuesday, January 30, 2007 11:16 AM
To: bldg-sim at gard.com
Subject: [bldg-sim] passive solar simulation

I am interested in comments and recommendations as to which energy
simulation programs would be most appropriate for modeling passive solar
buildings (heating especially, but I'm interested in passive
cooling/ventilation too).  I would really appreciate any references to
technical papers or case studies that deal with this topic too.

Thank you in advance for your input.

Mike Kingsley

Energy Engineer