[bldg-sim] separate buildings or floors

Ramana Koti ramana.koti at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 14:56:30 PST 2007

Michael,

If I understand the situation correctly, your case can be modeled using the
design development wizard wherein you can create different shells for
different levels or different buildings, all using the same HVAC system. For
each shell, you can specify conditions like if it is on the grade or over a
conditioned space etc.

Hope this helps,
Ramana.

--
Ramana Koti, Sustainable Building Analyst
LEED AP

ELEMENTS | a division of berkebile nelson immenschuh mcdowell architects
106 W. 14th Street Suite 200
Kansas City, Missouri 64105

p 816.783.1635 f 816.783.1501
www.bnim.com| elements.bnim.com