[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Detailed Edit mode level question..

Mike Tillou miket at etcgrp.com
Fri Jan 5 07:26:43 PST 2007

John,

As far as I know there isn't a zone level temperature reset schedule.

The only way to do that is to create a custom time schedule that changes
your zone thermostat setting based on the TMY2 weather file you're
simulating.

If you look back in the Bldg-Sim archives I posted a template for an
8,760 hourly input schedule that you can paste into your input file.
It's pretty easy to pre process your data in Excel or a database and use
macros to prepare all the schedule code for the input file.

MMT

Michael Tillou, PE
ETC Group, Inc - Energy Engineering for a Sustainable Future
Ph:413-458-9870