[BLDG-SIM] loop to loop heat pump

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Mon Jul 23 07:37:32 PDT 2007

Karen---

I'm assuming you're talking about the '.sim' file that is created by
eQUEST for each model.  It contains the model inputs in a text file that
can be opened with any text editor (Notepad, Crimson Editor, etc.).  The
.sim file can be found in the project directory, with the same name that
you used to save your model.  Good luck.

Andrew Craig, EIT, LEED(r) AP | Mechanical Designer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
708 SW Third Avenue | Suite 400 | Portland, OR 97204

direct: 503.382.2696
office: 503.382.2266
fax: 503.382.2262
email: Andrew_C at ieice.com
web: www.ieice.com

Consultants of Choice to the Built Environment for over 35 years
Kirkland, WA | Portland, OR | Sacramento, CA | Salem, OR | SanFrancisco,
CA