[BLDG-SIM] Oh, what a tangled web we weave...

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Thu Jul 12 15:32:55 PDT 2007

Lynn,

Do you really need the plenums?  Personally I find them non-value-added
for most of our energy study work.  Suggest specifying ceiling height
equal to floor-to-floor height in the DD wizard to make them disappear.

Regards

Brandon Nichols, PE
Mechanical
HARGIS ENGINEERS