[BLDG-SIM] 90.1-2004 Appendix G Glazing for Baseline case

gail gail22 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 12:38:32 PDT 2007

The way it is written (and the way we've been instructed to review it as
USGBC LEED reviewers), you are permitted to apply any of the addenda to your
project.  However, for each addendum you choose to apply, the entire
addendum applies, and it applies to any other relevant LEED points.  Paul's
example is correct: since both the 25,000 square foot threshold and the
normalized glazing revision are included as part of addendum a, you would
have to follow both of these requirements if you choose to apply that
addendum to the project.  However, you are not required to apply other
addenda to the project just because you chose to follow addendum a.

Best Regards,
Gail Stranske
CTG Energetics, Inc.