[BLDG-SIM] eQuest Outside Air Load Report

Michael Tillou michael.tillou at gmail.com
Tue Jul 24 07:30:19 PDT 2007

Brandon,

I agree that there needs to be better reporting of OA loads in equest.  OA
loads only show up in the system reports so you would have to subtract the
building loads from the load reports to get an approximation of the hourly
OA loads.  Notice I said approximation.  The system reports also include
pipe and duct losses, pump & fan heat and any other system level effects on
your heating/cooling.  The best way I have found to check outside air is to
use the hourly reports.  Remember you can set the hourly report output to a
format that can be easily opened in Excel if you need to do any additional
calculations.

Mike

Michael Tillou, PE, LEED
P: 413-458-9870 C: 413-652-1087