[BLDG-SIM] Site Lighting in eQUEST

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Wed Jun 27 08:28:09 PDT 2007

Going through the LEED 2.2 requirements, I see that site lighting needs
to be modeled as well. Has anyone done this in eQUEST? If so - how is it
modeled? Do you set up another lighting source with schedule? I looked
in the project & site requirements and didn't see a site lighting
option.

Also - I am assuming you model elevators in the internal loads/equipment
tab. Does anyone have experience scheduling elevator usage? What kind of
schedule do you set for them?

Lastly - the baseline requirements for Appendix G requires that there is
no self shading. Can you set that in eQUEST?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
1201 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 300, Atlanta, GA 30361
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com

Please don't print this email unless you really have to.
In the United States, we use enough office paper each year to build a
10-foot high wall that's 6,815 miles long or two and a half times the
distance from New York to Los Angeles.
~ Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources, "Recycling Facts and
Figures," PUBL CE-163, 2002.