[BLDG-SIM] Single zone model in eQUEST

Irene Pau Irene.Pau at arup.com
Thu Jun 14 07:10:21 PDT 2007

Hello,

Does anyone know if eQUEST is a good tool for modelling a small single zone space (20m²) with an autosized plant?  We are getting high pump energy use and low space cooling energy use and would like to troubleshoot the problem.  This model is used to test the performance of the façade, so we did not want to build up the entire building as of yet.

Thanks,
Irene

____________________________________
Irene C Pau, LEED AP
Engineer
Environmental Physics - Buildings London

Arup
13 Fitzroy Street
London W1T 4BQ
Internal freecall: 54107