[BLDG-SIM] 25% Process Load in ASHRAE baseline building

Marcus Sheffer sheffer at sevengroup.com
Tue Jun 26 10:10:17 PDT 2007

No need to manipulate the models to get to 25%.  It is common for an
elementary school to not have 25%.

If you do not achieve the minimum of 25% all you need to do is submit a
detailed list of the equipment planned for the building to demonstrate
the actual plug load.  Be sure to include all loads including cooking,
refrigeration, computers, etc.  The last sentence in the third box at
the bottom of page 173 of the LEED v2.2 Reference Guide refers to this
supporting documentation.

Marcus Sheffer

Energy Opportunities, Inc/a 7group Company

1200 E Camping Area Road, Wellsville, PA  17365

717-292-2636, sheffer at sevengroup.com <mailto:sheffer at sevengroup.com>

www.sevengroup.com