[BLDG-SIM] Code for CTFs

Ismael Rodríguez Maestre ismael.rodriguez at uca.es
Tue Mar 27 14:15:27 PDT 2007

Dear colleagues:

I’m PhD Professor in a University of Spain. We are working in a These about
CTF by using space state method. Anybody knows where I can find good
references in order to implements in a program?. Is the CTFs code includes
in EnergyPlus free and available?

I have been working with the thesis of Seem, J.E. “Modeling of Heat Transfer
in Buildings”.

Thank you in advanced.

PS: I´m sorry if this is not the right way to use the email-list, it is my
fisrt time.

___________________________

Ismael Rodríguez Maestre

Profesor Titular de Universidad

Director Sección Departamental de Algeciras

Dpto. Máquinas y Motores Térmicos

   Escuela Politécnica Superior de Algeciras

   Av. Ramón Pujol s/n

   11202 Algeciras. Cádiz

   Tfno: +34 956 02 80 84

   Fax:  +34 956 02 80 01