[BLDG-SIM] eQuest error- vtkOutputWindow

gaurav mehta gmehta75 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 08:29:28 PDT 2007

Hi,

I am using eQuest v3.6  for a project and at this moment the project is in
the DD wizard mode. I have defined the custom footprint shape and custom
zones by loading an AutoCAD file. Now, whenever I open the project it loads
the BDL input file and another window pops up along with it which reads as
below:

vtkOutputWindow

ERROR: In E:\vtk2.3\Nightly\vtk\common\vtkPolygon.cxx. line 1172

vtkPolygon (0x1DB1A818): Possible triangulation failure

ERROR: In E:\vtk2.3\Nightly\vtk\common\vtkPolygon.cxx. line 1172

vtkPolygon (0x1DB1A818): Possible triangulation failure

ERROR: In E:\vtk2.3\Nightly\vtk\common\vtkPolygon.cxx. line 1172

vtkPolygon (0x1DB1A818): Possible triangulation failure

ERROR: In E:\vtk2.3\Nightly\vtk\common \vtkPolygon.cxx. line 1172

vtkPolygon (0x1DB1A818): Possible triangulation failure

I tried redoing the building footprint and zones, but this appears again.
Has anyone experienced this before? Will this cause any other problems, when
in detail mode? Any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Gaurav Mehta