[BLDG-SIM] evaporative cooling and radiant floor heating

Virdi Permana vpermana at emsi-green.com
Tue Mar 27 07:23:21 PDT 2007

Hello all,

1. Can we model Radiant floor heating with eQuest? If it can, can some body
please outline the method.

2. Also, how do you model evaporative cooling efficiently? My attempts
result in high electric cost due to high fan cfm that maintain the hour
outside the throttle range below 3%.

Any information is appreciated. Thanks

Virdiansyah "Virdi" Permana

EMSI