[BLDG-SIM] TRACE 600

John Forester jforester at dmiinc.com
Fri Mar 2 10:02:59 PST 2007

Hello Everyone,

I am evaluating a project that was simulated in Trane TRACE 600.  I am
trying to model a variable speed cooling tower.  I see an option for a
2-speed tower but that is it.  I can also increase the number of cells but
that does not capture the VFD savings.

Does anyone have a technique to model a VFD cooling tower in TRACE 600?  Is
there a user's guide or engineering manual available anywhere?

Thanks,

John

John T. Forester
Demand Management Institute