[BLDG-SIM] mouseless

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Thu Mar 29 09:06:43 PDT 2007

Kevin,

Don't know about mouseless, but to get the 3D display back, click out of
"Building Shell" on the toolbar, to say "Waterside HVAC".  Then click
back to "Building Shell", click on the 3D tab, then right-click in the
display area and select "Reset Camera" from the context menu.  That
should do it...

BTW, thx for the printer tip, I think I've got it figured...

Brandon

-----Original Message-----
From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of Kevin J.
Kyte
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2007 8:44 AM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] mouseless

Working in the detailed data edit tree, is there any way scroll through
components without using the mouse? Tab key or arrow down doesn't seem
to do it for me.

Also, every time I save and then try to zoom in or out, the 3-D view
disappears.  Shutting down and reopening is all that I have been able to
do so far to get it back.
Has anyone else experienced this?  Any advice?

Is there open code to all for equest?  Where would I be able to find it
if it exists?  I am not familiar with viewing code for programs, any
advice someone could offer, I would be grateful.

Thank you.

Kevin