[BLDG-SIM] Trace schedules

Brandon Nichols BrandonN at Hargis.biz
Tue Mar 27 11:17:12 PDT 2007

Bryce,

The best place for Trace support is:

Trane CDS Subscription
http://www.TraneCDS.com
(608) 787-3926

You'll need your company number, and the subscription needs to be
current.  The subscription cost is worth every penny in terms of time
saved figuring out the idiosyncrasies of the program.

Brandon Nichols

  _____

From: BLDG-SIM at gard.com [mailto:BLDG-SIM at gard.com] On Behalf Of Bryce
Eschenbacher
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2007 2:24 PM
To: BLDG-SIM at gard.com
Subject: [BLDG-SIM] Trace schedules

Is it possible to set operating schedules in trace, I am simulating a
elementary school and would like to be able to set up an appropriate
school schedule.

Bryce Eschenbacher, E.I.T. , Mechanical Designer
v:509.747.2179  f:509.747.2186  i:www.lseng.com <http://www.lseng.com>
L&S  Engineering Associates, Inc.
'High Performance Design'