[BLDG-SIM] Residential Internal Gains in IECC 2006

Chip Barnaby cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Wed Mar 21 09:36:50 PDT 2007

Mike,
Building America has gathered a great deal of relevant info on
internal gains.  See

http://www.eere.energy.gov/buildings/building_america/pa_resources.html

Chip Barnaby

Chip Barnaby                   cbarnaby at wrightsoft.com
Vice President of Research
Wrightsoft Corp.               781-862-8719 x118 voice
394 Lowell St, Suite 12        781-861-2058 fax
Lexington, MA 02420            www.wrightsoft.com