[BLDG-SIM] ASEAM2D

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Mon Mar 12 09:19:19 PDT 2007

I found a link to ASEAM at:

http://www.fishbaugher.com/aseam/

It looks like you can download it still.  Not sure if it
works with recent versions of Windows.

Jason

PS: One of my first projects at GARD was to write a
translator from ASEAM to DOE-2.  Back when DOE-2
simulations took 30 minutes to run.

On 12 Mar 2007 at 8:48, Harvey Bryan wrote:

> Paul,
>
> In its day ASEAM was a great program, I still have a copy of
> it in my library but the disks are the old 5.25" floppy and
> I have no drive to read them. I believe the last time I ran
> ASEAM was in the mid 90's in the DOS window of Windows 95. I
> believe ASEAM weather data used the old Air Force 5 degree
> bin format, I don't know of anyone using it anymore. Perhaps
> Harry Misuriello, who was the prime author of ASEAM could
> help you, he is presently working at Owens Corning
> (harry.misuriello at owenscorning.com)
>
> Regards,
>
> Harvey Bryan
> Professor
> Arizona State University

Jason Glazer, P.E.  jglazer AT gard DOT com  847 698 5686
GARD Analytics - http://www.gard.com/
1028 Busse Highway, Park Ridge, IL 60068
Building Energy Simulation and Analysis
Admin of BLDG-SIM list for building simulation users