[BLDG-SIM] eQUEST daylight through interior windows

Vikram Sami VSami at lasarchitect.com
Mon Mar 12 07:49:02 PDT 2007

As far as I know you cannot perform a daylight analysis through interior
walls in eQUEST. Not sure how you can model this in eQUEST.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP
Direct Phone 404-253-1466 | Direct Fax 404-253-1366

LORD, AECK & SARGENT ARCHITECTURE
Responsive Design * Technological Expertise * Exceptional Service
www.lordaecksargent.com