[BLDG-SIM] Convert TMY2 to bin

Andrew Craig andrew_c at ieice.com
Sun Mar 11 10:04:21 PDT 2007

Mojtaba---

Here is a link to the DOE-2 weather utilities web page which has an extensive list of weather data files and weather utilities programs.  To my understanding, TMY or TMY2 files are already in the .bin format here.

http://doe2.com/index_Wth.html

If you're looking for a different kind of file conversion, download the DOEWth program at the bottom of the page as it has different modules for converting between weather data formats.  I've used it to convert .bin files to .txt files that can be viewed in Excel or a text editor. Hope that helps.

Regards,
Andrew