[BLDG-SIM] Process Loads and LEED

neeraj near_ej at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 6 12:13:42 PST 2007

I agree with Vaibhav.

Though, the following comment is for someone who does not make it to 25% as proposed in the design: In the past, for LEED 2.2 we have quantified the probable diversity of the receptacles to a reasonable detail. We found that no matter what the stretch of imagination the building will not exceed 13% of total energy cost. Having shown our case, we earned  the credits we sought for. "God is in the details" -- or probable details (shown in an exception calculation)!

Best regards,
Neeraj