[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/baseline basics/ZONING, etc.

Lee Shawn slee at beardsley.com
Fri Mar 2 05:44:28 PST 2007

My understanding of Appn. G is that, the zones and Thermal Blocks of the
Proposed and the Baseline should be identical.  As for which type of
system to be used as the Baseline, sometimes is tricky.  Principlly, it
depends on the heating energy source, Fossil Fuel or Electricity, which
is subject to interpretation when you use GSHP.

Shawn Lee, P.E.
Beardsley Design Associates
64 South Street
Auburn, NY 13021