[BLDG-SIM] eQuest/baseline basics/ZONING, etc.

Leonard Sciarra leonard_sciarra at gensler.com
Thu Mar 1 12:54:32 PST 2007

for an official response to cover your liability, you can send a request
for interpretation of ashrae 90.1 to steve ferguson
SFerguson at ashrae.org.  Unfortunately because 90.1 is a consensus
document, there is a formal process and all responses need to be voted
on.  Informally, you can get a quicker response from Jason and Gard who
i presume is reading this right now.

Leonard Sciarra,  AIA, LEED ap
312.577.6580 (Dir)
G E N S L E R | Architecture & Design Worldwide
30 West Monroe Street
Chicago IL, 60603
312.456.0123
leonard_sciarra at gensler.com