[BLDG-SIM] ASHRAE 90.1-2004 in eQuest

Jon Rucker jon at theruckerco.com
Mon May 21 07:13:42 PDT 2007

This is my first post.  I am in the process of learning eQuest and would
like to know if there is a function within eQuest that will show if the
building meets ASHRAE 90.1-2004 envelope and energy use standards and if so,
to what percentage it beats it.  I am working on a building that is going
for LEED certification and need some help.

Many thanks to all.

Jon Rucker