[BLDG-SIM] Negative net wall area

Kevin J. Kyte kkyte at robsonwoese.com
Fri May 11 14:00:15 PDT 2007

I am encountering a problem where the glazing system I need to use covers
the entire wall area resulting in a negative net wall area and bad building
components.  Does anyone have any solutions that get around this problem?  A
related question to this would be, what is the best way to model spangrel
glass?
The spangrel is to be used throughout also.  Thank you for any advice.

Kevin