[BLDG-SIM] LEED Credit Incremental Cost

Virdi Permana vpermana at emsi-green.com
Tue May 8 11:54:28 PDT 2007

Hello All,

Does anyoneu have information on the cost/incremental cost (per square
footage) and payback of adapting the following credits into a project:

EA 1.1 - 1.10,

IEQ 1, 2, and 6.1 - 7.2.

I understand that in order to be accurate, it will be depending on building
type etc. to come up with an incremental cost of a system, but we just need
an example for illustration purposes.

Any information that you may have is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Virdiansyah "Virdi" Permana

EMSI

Energy Analyst